Bridge Church family and guest.
The situation we are currently in is progressively changing and because of this, we will be regularly meeting to assess the situation as it stands at that time and set up protocols for the church to follow. We will keep you updated by social media and our website.
Please note the following:
- We will be meeting this Sunday for Worship at 10:00am.
- We have taken extra care in disinfecting our space. Removing all toys at this time from our nursery area to avoid contamination and will have extra hand sanitizer stations in place for use.
- If you are deemed “high risk” for getting very sick from COVID-19, please make wise decision to stay home. High risk includes the elderly, and those with compromised immune systems.
- If you are feeling ill at all, please stay home.
- We have decided to not hand out drinks this weekend. No Coffee Bar. Make a hot cup at home and join us at 10am.
- We ask that you respect the space of every individual and do not hug or handshake, but instead wave and smile.
- Our Mid week services have been postponed and family devotionals will go out the next two Tuesdays, so that families can lead devotionals at home.
Most importantly we want to remind you that these preventive measures should not strike fear, but should encourage our faith! We can walk by faith in His love and peace knowing that God is with us, for us and leading through this time. Tomorrow we will have a time of prayer for our community and our nation as requested by the President.
Remember we are a Bridge to connect people to God through encountering, empowering and encouraging. In this time take notice of the people God has led you to share His gospel, empower His people and encourage His love for all.